Compromise Assessment evaluates an organization’s security posture to determine if a breach has occurred or is actively occurring.
• File and Operating System Audit
• Network Logs Audit
• Host Memory Analysis
• Assessment of Security Controls
• Quick Vulnerability & Malware Scan (Endpoint/Servers)
• Hunting for Compromises (Automated & Manual)
Forensic State Analysis
• Static/Dynamic Memory Forensics Analysis
• Host Disk Forensics
• Network Forensics
• Executive Summary Report
• Detail Technical Report (Vulnerabilities/Gaps, Risk State, Affected Assets, Evidence, Remediation Guidelines/Recommendations)
There are no reviews yet.